CPBS Booking Procedures
We want you to have a memorable function with us, our promise to you is to always provide the best customer service. We will be there for you from initial contact, through the booking, to the event itself and any after-event care.
Following these simple steps will ensure a smooth running and a fantastic function:
- Get in touch - Via email, website, social media, live chat or even the old-fashioned telephone. We will advise you of which boat is suitable for your event and the availability.
- Hold the date - Don’t miss out! We can provisionally hold dates free of charge for 7 days, giving you the chance to work out costs and logistics.
- View the boat - Meeting our onboard team and seeing our boats is the best way of getting a feel for the venue for your event.
- Deposit and booking form - Ready to confirm? Agree to our T&C’s by completing an online booking form and sending us a 25% boat hire deposit via BACS transfer, we then assign you an experienced event manager, book the piers and send confirmation. Get ready to send out those invitations!
- Organising and getting ready - Want to know the route the boat will take? How many tables there will be? Or need help with the catering options? Your event manager will have all the answers and guidance that you require, just ask away! Don’t forget that the balance payment is due 14 days before.
- Final Details - The days and weeks before your function are your time to confirm numbers, add on any extras and finalise the small details. Final numbers need to be with us 7 days before the function, we will send you a private charter confirmation with all the details on to confirm, then sit back and relax, your event is nearly here!
- Event Date! The hard work has paid off, get ready to enjoy the event whilst our onboard team work tirelessly to ensure a great time is had by all passengers.
- Feedback - We always love to hear how the event was, share your experience with us, our ears are always listening and we love to improve.